1. To poach the ribs, place the ribs into a large, wide saucepan or stockpot over a high heat. Cover with water and add the onion, garlic and peppercorns. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for one hour, or until the meat is tender.
2. Preheat the oven to 180C/455F/Gas 4.
3. For the marinade, heat a deep-sided frying pan until hot, then add the olive oil, onions and garlic. Fry for 4-5 minutes, or until the onion has softened.
4. Add the chillies, chilli flakes, fennel seeds and brown sugar and cook for a further 1-2 minutes, until the sugar has melted.
5. Add the tomato ketchup and soy sauce. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for ten minutes, until thickened. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly, then transfer to a food processor and blend to a smooth paste.
6. Remove the ribs from the poaching liquor and place onto a baking tray. Spoon the marinade over the ribs, turning to make sure they are completely coated. Place into the oven to roast for 15 minutes, or until sticky and heated through.
7. To serve, place the ribs onto plates and place a portion of salad alongside.
Šī vietne izmanto failus "sīkdatnes". Failu "sīkdatnes" apkopo informāciju par apmeklējumu vietnē un palīdz uzlabot funkcionalitāti vietnē.PiekrītuLasīt vairāk
Privātuma & sīkdatņu politika
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.