1. Gently beat the eggs together in a mixing bowl and season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the butter in a frying pan until foaming. Pour in the eggs and cook for a few seconds, until the bottom of the omelette is lightly set. Push the set parts of the omelette into the uncooked centre of the omelette. Cook again, until the omelette has set further, then push those set parts into the centre of the omelette again. Repeat the process until the eggs have just set but the omelette is still soft in the centre.
3. Put the cheese and three-quarters of the ham in the centre of the omelette and cook until the cheese has melted.
4. Increase the heat to high and cook the omelette for a further 30 seconds, or until it browns on the bottom.
5. Fold the omelette in half, then remove the pan from the heat and tilt it slightly to move the omelette to the edge of the pan. Slide the omelette onto a serving plate, then shape it into a neat roll. Sprinkle over the remaining ham.
Этот сайт использует "cookies". С их помощью обобщается информация о посещениях сайта и это помогает улучшить его функционированиеСогласенЧитать далее
Политика конфиденциальности и cookies
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.